Proper fire extinguisher use can be the difference between life and death:
Three employees rushed into his second-floor apartment at the Parkmoor Village Health Care Center, 3625 Parkmoor Drive, just after 8 a.m. They used a fire extinguisher on the burning bedding and managed to carry the injured man downstairs.
The fire was already out by the time firefighters arrived, Seivers said.
The headline and subheader tells us what you're offering, and the form header closes the deal. Over here you can explain why your offer is so great it's worth filling out a form for.
© 2016 en-Gauge, Inc.
11 Commerce Road, Rockland, MA 02370 | 1.888.ENGAUGE