Lives Depend on Pull Station Accessability
NFPA, ICC, OSHA and the Americans with Disabilities Act require pull stations remain accessable at all times.
Most of the time, people don't mean to violate the code, yet every day it happens, putting people at risk. There is a better way.
Accessibility and obstruction monitoring with en-Gauge's en-Vision Module®:
- 24x7 accessibilty monitoring
- en-Vision® Obstruction Recognition
- Keeps a 36 inch clearance
- Enables readily achievable barrier removal.
- Notifies alarm or building monitoring system of compliance challenges
- Meets NPFA 72 and UL
en-Gauge Accessibility Solutions Integrate With Leading Alarm and RTLS Systems Including:
Don't see your alarm provider listed? That's OK, en-Gauge's technology meets NFPA 72 requirments and can easily connect with your provider's system. Contact en-Gauge today for more information.