24x7 Compliance and As Much as 70% Cost Reduction
Ready medical O2 tanks are fundamental. Traditional management of medical O2 tanks is a risk prone, labor intensive, expensive process that is ripe for improvement.
It’s time to upgrade and lower your costs. en-O2® is the only device that tracks oxygen canisters within the hospital facility, using wireless technology to deliver the location, pressure and device status over RTLS and asset tracking systems.
- Keep compliant with CMS, Joint Commission, NFPA and ICC
- Increases patient safety by ensuring that oxygen bottles are in place and fully charged when needed
- Get notification when O2 tanks are running low on pressure
- 30% or more in immediate “evergreen” cost savings
- Faster transport time and improved patient flow
- Reduce staff work-load and NVA (non-value added time)
Works With Leading RTLS Plaforms: