Latest from the en-Gauge Blog
Safety, compliance and waste are challenges that all energy producers grapple with. This is especially true with remote locations and facilities. en-Gauge’s Life Safety Monitoring Technology addresses these challenges, lowering your costs and your risk while streamlining your processes, and ensuring compliance with safety codes.
We Provide Life Safety Equipment Awareness
- Know the instant your life safety device (fire extinguishers, AED’s, Trauma Kits, Haz Mat kits, etc.) are called into action - anywhere in your enterprise.
- Receive notification the moment your equipment needs service
- Ensure your panels are not blocked and in compliance
- Never worry about compliance with NFPA, OSHA and ICC codes again
en-Gauge Monitors and Tracks Your Life Safety Equipment, including:
- Fire Extinguishers
- Automated External Defibrillators
- First Aid and Trauma and Haz Mat Kits
- Obstruction of Fire Extinguishers, AED's, Pull Stations, Hose & Reel and FIre Pump, Fire Panels and Electrical Panels as required by NFPA and OSHA regulations
- Reduction in transporation costs associated with inspection and maintenance
- Elimination of the mandatory 30 day fire extinguisher inspection as required by OSHA and NFPA
- Reduction or elimination of fire extinguisher vandalism
- Lowered equipment maintenance costs
- Assurance that your life safety equipment is ready when called upon
Contact Us today to learn about how we can improve your readiness, lower your costs and ensure your compliance with safety codes.