- en-Gauge believes that keeping people safe is the job of all building owners and facility managers.
- en-Gauge believe that the public is safer with fire extinguishers in buildings and we are committed to keeping fire extinguishers in buildings and in the codes.
- en-Gauge is an ardent supporter of defibrulators and works to see that more people are trained on their use.
- en-Gauge supports the reduction of surgical fires, and FDA's efforts to see good practices in the OR.
- en-Gauge supports proper care and use of medical O2, and encourages all healthcare providers to review OSHA, Joint Commission and NFPA practices.
en-Gauge welcome's the opportunity to talk to you, if you have question or need more infomation please contact us.
The Good News? It has been months since we have seen a fire extinguisher IED story, the bad news? There were two in one week! In Chile': SANTIAGO, Chile — A blast ripped through...Read more
Falsifying fire extinguisher records is bad news for two security offices in Onondaga New York. Fire extinguisher tags filled in falesly can be found all over the country, in hospitals, retail...Read more
Gowrie Group, a prominent insurance agency, publishes monthly Risk & Safety Reports. Portable fire extinguishers can be found everywhere: in homes, in the workplace, on boats, in vehicles....Read more
Over the holidays, I got together with a group of friends for a night of laughter and good cheer. At some point over the course of the evening we started talking about a friend who was injured...Read more
en-Gauge and Vizzia are featured in this month's Healthcare Executive Insight: Real Time Location Systems (RTLS) and Radio-Frequency Identification (RFID) technologies have become synonymous with...Read more
Last month I was at the California Hospital Association for Disaster Preparedness Conference (actually, a great event), and had the opportunity to speak with a gentleman in a wheelchair about enGauge...Read more
The en-Gauge technology to electronically monitor fire extinguishers was well received at the annual Texas State Fire Marshals’ Conference in Austin Texas. en-Gauge’s leading regional...Read more
In facilities as large and complex as hospitals, there are many potential fire safety issues as well as numerous hidden code violations. Recently, we read a report by the State Fire Marshal of...Read more